Welcome to the Arizona Department of Real Estate's (ADRE or Department) on-line licensing system where you can:
|As a Licensee...
- Renew your individual license
- Change your personal information
- Request to be hired to a new broker
- Sever from your current broker
- Enter continuing education
- Submit legal presence requirements
- Print your license
|As a Designated Broker...
- Renew your entity license
- Sever and transfer your employees
- Approve hire and renewal requests
- Print employee and entity licenses
- View employee legal presence and continuing education status
- Change entity information
To log in, you will need to know your license number that is available from the Department's Public Database.
Important: You can only enter login credentials on one side or the other. Do not enter your social security number suffix or date of birth if you are logging in with a password.
How are we doing? Please take a moment to answer a few questions by clicking here.
The ADRE is moving office locations to 100 N. 15th Ave., Suite 201, Phoenix, AZ 85007 effective Monday June 11, 2018. Please note that all Online services available on www.azre.gov and through the Online Licensing System will continue to be available uninterrupted.